[plug] linux work

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Thu Feb 12 08:42:27 WST 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 10:50, Alex Polglaze wrote:
> Do you have Linux expertise?
>
> Do you have time?
>
> Are you looking to combine your expertise and spare time to earn some money?
>
> If you are, then please contact me off list for further details.
>
> Alex Polglaze

The *only* thing that stopped me from forwarding this to spamcop was the
fact that Alex has posted many times to PLUG before, but I think it
would be a great idea if - if you feel the need to send this kind of
message to a mailing list like PLUG - you provided more information to
distinguish it from spam.

All I'm saying is that the filter built into my brain tagged this as
spam - not so good...

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S34°15'14" - E140°28'19" (Barmera, SA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..