[plug] help needed =

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Sun Feb 15 08:40:55 WST 2004

Hi all(Mike)

Sorry been busy.. but found this on the web site today..

Not sure if Mike still has this position open, but suggest if you are interested
you contact him direct via the addy below..

Mike, you might like to join the plug mailling list if you having already..
The details can be found on the site, or should be in the footer of this mail.

And finally Mike, you might like to post this on the LinuxAustralia site.
http://www.linux.org.au (if it is still available and you havent already)..
as they have a jobs site posting space, that is read by linux folks from across
Australia :)

Good luck

Kimberly Shelt

Original Post ***

My Name is Mike Strub and i am running a small Computer company with 2 Tech staff in the republic of Kiribati.
In the past few months, we have installed 7 Linux Servers with Mandrake 9.0 and Samba.
This, we managed fine (After lot of trial and error).
Now we have to do more with Linux like mailserver, dial up and so on. Our knowledge however does not yet
go that far and we contacted AESOP (A Australian Volunteer Organisation) to ask for assistance in
getting us a Linux Guru for a months or so. AESOP did try to help but did not find any
interested candidates.
So now I am writing you to aks if you could spread word around in your meeting if
anyone would be interested to visit us for 4-6 Weeks and show us how its done.
We only can pay Airfare, Accomodation, Meals and a small Pocket money.

Yours sincerely
Mike Strub
mike.kangare at tskl.net.ki