[plug] ABC 7:30 Report - comments anyone?

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Mon Feb 16 06:39:25 WST 2004

I have heard of companies that share internal data via peer-to-peer and
there are a number of research projects doing the same as well as
research into peer-to-peer itself.  Not sure how to do it, but track
down as many of these as you can to make the point that music is only
one use of the technology.  The music firms have a very one sided view
of peer-to-peer and as far as others are concerned, want to throw the
baby out with the bathwater!

BillK