[plug] Fwd: IBM to Launch MS Office for Linux

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Feb 16 09:31:05 WST 2004

exchange server.

seriously.

I know the answer. You know the answer.

But try and explain it to joe suit in under 100 words. If Outlook provides
full exchange access without page scraping and flakey bonobo madness then
its whats gunna sell the punter.

It sucks, but it might just be what it takes.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.
http://www.perthimc.asn.au