[plug] all your XXX belong to us (was: valentine)

Garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Mon Feb 16 14:37:58 WST 2004

> I've also seen the buses they use for Perth-Mandurah at Murdoch PnR.
> Big things with curtains on the windows and adverts for Mandurah train
> station on the side.  Said "100 speed limited" on the back.

Yes, Ive seen those coach type ones too, but didn't include them as they are a very small part on the fringe of the metro fleet..

Similarly, I didn't count the Rail owned buses.

======

When Collie becomes part of the Metro area, I hope the electric rail does make it down here, if it is viable. I am hoping however, that the expansion of Perth this far won't happen in my lifetime!

Garry