[plug] Re: [gregg at gozing.com: Online Market Research Project]

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Mon Feb 16 18:30:25 WST 2004

Dear Greg..

What can I say.. my apologies..

Somewhat used to harvesting machines.. then to receive your
*I dont want spam so please confirm mail* rather made me smile :)

I went to the site and attempted to do the survey and was given
two pages in quick succession..
1 stating the survey was full and I couldnt go further,
then immediately another a redirection saying I was not qualified
to complete the survey..

I think you can understand why, just after giving my email address,
age and sex.. and having many spammers to already deal with..
I felt this was a scam..

If it is a case that I do not fit the demographics of that particular
survey.. ie I am female and 44.. perhaps the redirect message
could be a little more clear :)

I have copied this mail back to the list again.. so your companies
good name is now cleared :)

PLUG (Perth Linux Users Group) has a mailling list membership
of around 400 I think.. so hopefully some good will come from
this brief interaction.

Once again my apologies..:)

Kim