[plug] Finding a font

Harry harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Feb 16 23:48:49 WST 2004

PLUGers

I've tinkered for a bit on this and I'm going in circles.

I have a person who wants to view this site:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/

and it works for me(tm) on mozilla and galeon under woody on
my office machine. That is, there's arabic chars I can't read
but it looks the business. I can't figure out which font to
install to make it work on a lighter woody (aka Computer Angels)
installation.

Is it possible to figure out by viewing the page source at the
beeb ? I've stared at .css files on the bbc site as well, trying
to identify, but I don't think the relationship with X fonts
will jump out of the pages.

Any thwacks with the cluestick welcome.

Harry (who was told MTO[0] not to promise to make this go ..)

[0] A lot more than once actually :-}

--
Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/