[plug] Linux demo

Daniel Pearson gpearson at iinet.net.au
Wed Feb 18 12:12:09 WST 2004

Yes Cameron, I do know that.. but the average Windows user, who would have
no idea about that - who is the target audience would not be able to view it
so easily - hence why if thats the audience being targetted then it should
be in a format that the general unsuspecting user could easily use ;-)

Daniel