[plug] Dialin server

Mark J Gaynor mark at mjg.id.au
Wed Feb 18 19:08:44 WST 2004

Hey all,

I have been looking at building a dialin server on a Wizard box running
 under Debian. This I have done from a linux to linux box and windows
to linux box using shell accounts and scripts. ( it was a while ago )
They worked very well.

This time I want to do the same thing using PAP/CHAP doing away
with scripts doing it the Debian way. I would like to utilize shell
account info to keep it simple. The HOWTO for this has been removed
for updating and Google searching has not been really helpful.

Can anyone point me to a resourse that can help, please, or can provide
some assistance off list or by phone 94401852.

Thanks

Mark