[plug] Xandros 2.0 Application CD

Milan Pospisil Milan.Pospisil at swantafe.wa.edu.au
Fri Feb 20 11:23:35 WST 2004

Hi Folks;
              I have been trying for some time to install the software from the Xandros2.0 second CD(application CD). So far no joy :-(   All I get is the folders, but I can not find out how to install the software. Is there a trick to it or do I have a more serious problem? (Yes, I have Read The Fantastic Manual and still kinda searching through it)

    TIA
                             Milan Pospisil

PS Otherwise, the rest of the installation(CD1) went reasonably smoothly except perhaps for few glitches with nVidia card drivers