[plug] Hdd probs

quadfour at iinet.net.au quadfour at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 20 20:04:48 WST 2004

Hi Craig.

I've attached the log of some errors I gave to my distributor. When you get to
drive error log, the drive time at the time I powered down was 5119, so I got a
few hours out of it before it died altogether. Still, I should be happy, the
replacment I got is a ST380011A which is faster than the original ST380023A I had.

Regards
Michael Collard