[plug] The ftp problem I thought I had IS NOT AN FTP PROBLEM AS I NOW SEE IT.

laurie anderson vautin at aijv.com.au
Sun Feb 22 09:49:20 WST 2004

   James,
   This is the first time since your last E-mail that I have had to get back to you.

   What I thought was a ftp/eth0 problem I now realise stems from the installation of
   the ATI video card driver(so it would seem).
   The driver contains an enhanced version of the file 'libgl.so.1.2 which is also part
   of the package 'xlibmesa3'.

   What is the most logical/best solution to resolving this???????
   In the process of fixing this a few other apparent problems should disappear.

   Someone else out there may have a definitive answer all ideas/thoughts, solutions etc help.

   Will be attending monday nights session at UWA would be nice if I where able to clear
   this up before then.

   Once again thanks

   Laurie