[plug] perl regular expressions

Simon Scott sscott at westnet.com.au
Mon Feb 23 16:29:48 WST 2004

Hi All

I have a specific need to do some whitespace stripping via PERL -
however, I only want to strip whitespace between 2 matched
brackets.... and the matched string can contain brackets :)

That makes no sense, so how about an example?

htp.print('This is the string I want to remove whitespace from (and
embedded brackets confuse the situation).');

Make sense? I could always match the (' and '), but Im really unsure
of the contents of the string and so would be happier bracket
matching....

Being a complete regular expression n00b, any clues? Is this even
possible?

Muito Obrigado