[plug] next Installfest?

Scott Middleton scott at linuxit.com.au
Thu Feb 26 12:01:33 WST 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 11:17, Shayne O'Neill wrote:
> How much would a hundred or so knoppix CD's cost to make. I really think
> it'd be nifty to see em distributed on campuses. I know the murdoch guild
> has talked about this.

We worked it out before that we didn't want to sell CDs for less than $7
per CD. Renae does practically all the burning here and it is rather
time consuming.
For you we would do it for $4 per CD if you want CD Covers it will be an
extra 50c per CD. These prices are assuming we do it by the box (100).

For PLUG and the install-fest i don't mind doing it for Free.