[plug] Training report

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Fri Feb 27 10:08:27 WST 2004

In message <BAY14-DAV16gZN3POC50000d065 at hotmail.com>
on Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 09:50:02AM +0800, senectus wrote:
> "> What distro would be taught..
>
> What was it you were volunteering to oversee the installation of,
> again...?"
>
> Eh? I haven't Volunteered to oversee any installation of any distro.. (that
> would be "the sight impaired leading the blind")
>  I'm not sure what [you're] saying here.. *shrug*

I this that all he's trying to imply is that the expertise available
depends on the people present. If people were to commit to the train
trp, and happen to offer their expertise in Distros X and Y, then
Distros X and Y could be taught.

PS. It's "you're", not "your", in this and most of your previous cases
:-P