[plug] Work Available

senectus senectuskal at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 10:15:41 WST 2004

I know its not linux work, but hey.. every one needs money.

The company I work for has asked that we put the feelers out for two techs
to do some contract work, with the possibility of full time employment.
We've picked up some rather large contracts and our staff numbers leave us
VERY short.

Please note:
The work will include very nearly NO LINUX WORK.
Our customers have one SuSE box (7.2) and one HPUX machine.. the rest is
full on Windows.
My employers Don't give a toss about Linux or about OSS (at this stage), so
if you have a problem with that, don't bother.

1st pozzie (and most badly needed) is for a Helpdesk position (ie junior)
Skills required: Windows 2k and XP, AD, Exchange.
A year or two of experience would be a realistic minimum.
We need this guy by THIS TUESDAY!

2nd Pozzie is for essentially the same thing, but you will be put on sites,
in customer's faces and on your own.
AT LEAST two/three years experience is required, and little bits of paper
with acronyms on them help too.

Let me know if you're interested
Marcus