[plug] NEW M$ Patent?

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Fri Feb 27 14:26:59 WST 2004

There is plenty of evidence of prior art, so how do they think they're
going to enforce a patent based on that?

The US patent and copyright office seriously needs a major overhaul.
Another example of their stupidity is how the copyright office granted
both Novell and SCO registered copyright when they both applied recently
for the Unix copyrights.  Without even going into the whole argument of
who really owns them, how can they grant a registered copyright to two
different companies for exactly the same thing?  How stupid is that.

/ Ben