[plug] [OT] ever had one of those days...

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Fri Feb 27 14:32:07 WST 2004

I had that a few months ago now with Blaster I think it was... a laptop
user brought it into the network.  Spent the better part of a day
cleaning it up.

It just gets me though.... I mean one drive dieing, yeah maybe, two
dieng.. improbable, but could happen.  But 4 of them dieing.. with
possibly a 5th!!  I mean, wtf?!

Its not like it didn't have sufficient cooling.. it was in a room with a
temp of 24-25 degrees and the machine itself (IBM x235 server) has more
fans than you can poke a stick at.

/ Ben