[plug] Linux.Conf.Au 2004 Update

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Thu Jan 1 08:40:33 WST 2004

On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 10:59:18AM +0800, Garry wrote:
> I'll be driving back to WA about this time, from Nelson Bay, NSW. (200km north from Sinny.)

Lots of road :)

> Unfortunately, I'll be with my dog (accomodation too difficult), so I'll have to be satisfied with waving from Pt Augusta.

LOL.. hardly much of anything if I remember correctly :)

> So have a Good Time guys (that includes the sisterhood OK, Kim?) 8^)== , and remember to wave back!

hmm.. I am not going either.. so I will wave as you pass through Kalg :)

In fact you might like to stop over .. I have a spare room..
which should be cleared of boxes..sooner or later.. also a big
fenced yard and although I am a cat person myself.. you dog is most
welcome too :)