[plug] I am a baaaad man!

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 3 21:41:24 WST 2004

heh.. there is one that pops up occasionally at work.. I've been ignoring it
cause I know its not ours.. But I am sorely tempted to investigate that
network as well..

Senectus

"Imagine a school with children that can read and write, but with teachers
who cannot, and you have a metaphor of the Information Age in which we
live."   - Peter Cochrane