[plug] I am a baaaad man!

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Sat Jan 3 21:49:53 WST 2004

Results:-
patches applied without too much trouble. Reiser4 needed a one line fix
to work with mm1. A second fix was needed during compile. After that all
went well and the system booted. Reiser4 partitions mount correctly. All
is happiness and light...
...until I tried to compile the latest NVidia source. I started to
notice strange errors - system quieries such as `ps aux`, `top` and `w`
hang. The compile wouldn't start (not sure if this was the kernel or an
incompatability with the NVidia source).

So I've settled for 2.6.0-mm1-reiser4. The NVidia drivers compiled and
everything seems to be running fine, although if I have more than one
reiser4 partition mounted they segfault on unmount. Luckily I don't have
any important partitions running Reiser4.

Next mission - Gnome 2.5 :)

Regards,
Adrian the Release Junky