[plug] documentation for "pnp os installed"?

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 4 19:55:05 WST 2004

G'day all!
Some people I know automatically turn the "PnP OS Installed" option to yes
in bios, admittedly without really knowing what it does. I told them that
this isn't always a good idea and they're interested in seeing some
documentation going fully into what actually happens when it's turned on or
off. I'm having a bit of trouble googling it and coming up with anything
decent, can anyone recommend a direct link to me?

Cheers all! :)
anarchist tomato

Make lunch, not war.