[plug] domain not showing up when using dig

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Wed Jan 7 19:57:22 WST 2004

I have a domain that is not showing up with the proper information.  The domain is on our name server and a secondary on iinet.net.au.  We have a zone record that is correct from what I can see.

$TTL 3600	; 1 day
@	IN SOA	fsns1.mmtnetworks.com.au. hostmaster.mmtnetworks.com.au. (
				2004010701 : Serial
				10800           ; refresh (3 hours)
				900               ; retry (15 minutes)
				864000         ; expire (1 week 3 days)
				3600             ; minimum (1 day)
				)
			NS	ns1.mmtnetworks.com.au.
			NS	ns2.iinet.net.au.
;
@			A	218.214.161.29
			MX	10 mail.drfnagle.com.au.
			MX	20 mx2.mmtnetworks.com.au.
;
mail			A	218.214.161.29
www			CNAME    mail

Can anyone make any suggestions as to why this one isn't showing up.  We have several other zones records for others and do not have this problem.

Thanks

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS, ASE
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby