[plug] webmin..

Paul Stone paul at dustcreative.com
Thu Jan 8 14:18:12 WST 2004

thanks for the help, I acually downloaded modules from within webmin itself,
but they dont appear at all!!.. even when i switch the category eg apache
across to the "webmin" section it doesnt show up..

ergh

Paul

P.S. im trying to get php working in apache, anyone know how to fix this
error?

Warning: Failed opening '/var/www/phpinfo.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in Unknown on line 0