[plug] webmin..

Quintin Lette quintin at arach.net.au
Thu Jan 8 15:03:36 WST 2004

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 02:18 pm, Paul Stone wrote:
> thanks for the help, I acually downloaded modules from within webmin
> itself, but they dont appear at all!!.. even when i switch the category eg
> apache across to the "webmin" section it doesnt show up..
>
> ergh
>
> Paul
>
> P.S. im trying to get php working in apache, anyone know how to fix this
> error?

vi /etc/apache/httpd.conf

and make sure the line:
LoadModule php4_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp4.so
isn't hashed out
its probably a good idea to also add index.php (and possibly index.php3) to
the line starting:
    DirectoryIndex
you also want to make sure these two lines aren't hashed out:

    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

Hope that helps

Quintin