[plug] Cameron's Conf Comments - Monday 12th

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Tue Jan 13 19:44:14 WST 2004

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:23:07 +0800 Cameron Patrick <cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Also, I have blatantly ripped
> off the subject heading of this email from a suggestion by Harry McNally.

Do I know you ? [This question feels like deja-vu all over again]

Oh .. _that_ Cameron ;-P

> Despite Bernard having a map on his PDA, we still got lost and ended up
> going around the long way.

The blue bit really _was_ a pond, yes ?

> Jon Oxer was wrestling with [...] a proprietary operating system.

Serves him right.

> The Debian Miniconf - which I spent most of the day at - was interesting
[... more intrusting stuff ...]
>  Returned home.  Slept.

Thanks for the good oil Cameron. The conf is humming along then :-)

cu
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2004		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://lca2004.linux.org.au/	12-17 January 2004, Adelaide, South Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/