[plug] lowest numbered MX record points to local host

Tim White weirdo at tigris.org
Tue Jan 13 16:32:05 WST 2004

Playing with a DNS I set it up with a mail server and all. When I went to
send a message from myself back again to test the server i got the
following reply. Is there anything I can do to allow mail from the server
to return to the server? This was using the sendmail program through
evolution and receiving with pop through evolution.
Thanks
Tim
---