[plug] nfs lockup q OS-X <-> Linux

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Jan 13 22:21:32 WST 2004

No linux -> linux not working either. Have the semantics for mounting nfs
stuff changed between 2.2 and 2.4?

I did turn on portmapper on osx (it asked me!).

I think there is a firewall.

What are the port numbers for NFS again?

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.
http://www.perthimc.asn.au