[plug] web site down.

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Wed Jan 14 08:43:11 WST 2004

In message <1074009064.1089.1.camel at syngery>
on Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 11:51:04PM +0800, Chris Caston wrote:
> Yes. I've always been interested in a local copy of the archive for
> personal use (searching through the website is very slow) but never got
> around to asking. Is it too late?

Several people seem to have personal copies of the mailings they've
received. There's probably no reason people couldn't grab Tony's. It
sounds like Craig Ringer has at least two or three years, too. I was
also suggesting that we put the old posts onto spark so that they are
available like the recent posts (i.e. you can either browse by
thread/date or download a plain mbox of all/monthly posts for your own
purposes). Interesting to note, though, that Tony's archives were (are)
crawled by Google.