[plug] SATA & Debian

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Thu Jan 15 10:31:26 WST 2004

same here (vacuum cleaner!), but ground the user and machine.  Quality
paint brushes are organic (dont use a cheap plastic one) and I make sure
to hold the metal ferule - no damage seen yet: but care is needed.  Use
the paint brush to shift the dust into the air flow, dont "scrub" with
one of the plastic brushes that come with the vacuums.

BillK