[plug] When is the next installfest?

David Buddrige buddrige at wasp.net.au
Thu Jan 15 16:26:00 WST 2004

Hi all,

I have a notebook computer.  Currently it is running Mandrake, but I'd
really like to swap it over to Debian.  My reason for wanting to swap is to
make upgrading various packages easier.

My reason for not installing Debian before is that I have had troubles
getting Debian onto the machine - problems with screen display's etc, which
Mandrake seemed to resolve.

Anyway, I'd like to come along to an Installfest when there's one on so that
I've got plenty of guys around who can help me troubleshoot.

Anyone know when the next installfest is on?

thanks heaps

David.