[plug] The Dunking of Linus (and other people)

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Sat Jan 17 18:03:49 WST 2004

> >On Sat, 2004-01-17 at 18:03, Ben Jensz wrote:
> >

> >>The story goes that Linus had once written that he'd never been dunked
> >>in a dunking machine before.  So the organisers of LCA2004 decided to
> >>get a dunking machine.  I had my digital camera there and this shows
> >>some of what happened for those interested:
> >>
> >>http://www.jensz.id.au/gallery/thedunking

Thank you.

I'm about three hours drive from Adelaide, and you might wonder why I'm
not there - let me say one word: "Clients"...

Your little photo series made me feel more part of the Linux community
than I have for a long time. I'm sitting at my keyboard reading names of
guys who's software I use daily, and now I know what some of them look
like.

Thanks again!

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S34°15'14" - E140°28'19" (Bamera, SA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..