[plug] beat the penguin

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Sat Jan 17 20:57:49 WST 2004

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 21:00:02 +0800 Kai <vk6ksj at westnet.com.au> wrote:

> Harry McNally wrote:

> >>hahahaa, 1moregame's dead right...very addictive and now I gotta try
> >>beat 323.5 ! :P
> >

> > Sheer fluke on my part. Mostly I missed completely or chipped a high one.
> > It's all in the b-b-b-b-bounce, yes ?
>
> Yep, something like that.
> My record so far for first bounce is 206.6 like you hit the penguin at
> the right angle and it doesn't bounce it just goes stright into the ice,
> well my distance record for that so far it 206.6 :)

Ah. I called this the "splotch". I _thought_ I got a bit further on the
splotch so now I'll have to go back and keep playing. Must .. not ..
keep .. pleying .. Must Not .. keep .. oh dammit ..

--
linux.conf.au 2004		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://lca2004.linux.org.au/	12-17 January 2004, Adelaide, South Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/