[plug] FW: SCO ANZ Announces IP License for Linux

senectus senectuskal at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 10:26:27 WST 2004

My last job (which I left only 2 months ago.. The last thing I did was
convince the establishment to ditch the Sco OpenServer (for 386's
admittedly) they had running..
Unfortunately the product they had running on it only had a win2k choice to
go to.. but even that is better than an OS that no one supports..

It helps that the poor old box it was running on crapped itself.. ;-)