[plug] Isolate SCO resellers.

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Jan 20 15:18:44 WST 2004

Excelent work Adam!!!!!!!

Is there anyone here with a good mind for legalese to write a letter to
these guys asking that they back off from assisting SCO in this one.

It might even be good to point out that these licences ultimately short
circut there more core business of selling unixware (as was expressed by
many resellers during SCO's 'tour').

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.