[plug] Copy of my response to SCO ANZ, FYI

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Jan 20 17:27:24 WST 2004

Wonderfull. I wonder what the odds are of compiling an infosheet for
business to explain the situation for them, in simple non emotive and non
'evangelising' terms what the problem with SCO's claims are, with
references to where SCO have not told the truth (groklaw has fantastic
resources for compiling this) , and some advice from perhaps an australian
lawyer on what to do with this.

It would be superb to also mention that the licencing is illegal from the
position of it breaching the GPL licencing of linus and others IP.

I might even start drafting something like this myself.

Gawd I feel passionate about this. Heck, even debt collectors and real
estate blacklist companies are only rating a 2 or 3 on my 'immoral
organisation' list!!!

Shayne.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.