[plug] Copy of my response to SCO ANZ, FYI

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Wed Jan 21 12:00:36 WST 2004

This is exactly my point! SCO can at best claim some of the code. This
however does not mean that there claim is 'viral' on the rest of the code.

And as ghastly as this might sound, I'd rather have no linux available
than to see so many peoples pride and joy perverted into some sort of
smash and grab toy for a failed IT company.

I honestly believe linux will prevail in this, but if it does not then I
guess I'm gunna have to swallow my pride and become a BSD kid after all.
:(

Hell I started on BSD.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.