[plug] Another draft.

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Wed Jan 21 17:13:48 WST 2004

http://guild.murdoch.edu.au/~shayne/sco_baseless_claims.html

Ok. Thats as far as I'm going today. I've decided in light of the latest
novel developments to just sumarise that it *could* be an impediment to
IBM and that its gone to court.

The analysis so far ends before the section on SCO not having permission
to disobey the GPL , so from there its just dot points.

I'm also gunna add a big disclaimer at the start that its just an opinion
piece and should not under any circumstance be taken as legal advice
(IANAL!!) , but rather a journalistic opinion piece.

I still want to send the damn thing to the ACCC, if not just to sumarise a
few concerns as to the validity of SCO's claims.

I might have a go at some more of it tonight, but for now my brain is
frazzle fried.

Shayne.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.