[plug] FW: SCO Intellectual Property violations in Linux

sscott at iinet.net.au sscott at iinet.net.au
Thu Jan 22 09:43:48 WST 2004

Maybe try http://www.slashdot.org :)

This guy has seriously taken a holiday from reality. I dont even get upset by
this stuff anymore, because SCO is dead and this is the death rattle we are
listening to. The world didnt play by his rules, so he's throwing a tantrum of
gigantic proportions.

Parts of the fax made me laugh - the not so subtle way he implied that the GPL
puts software into the public domain, and worse it forcibly makes companies
commit their software to the public domain which reduces its value to 0. :)
God, the man is hilarious. Also, the statement of *fact* that linux contains
vast amounts of their precious sourcecode :)

I cant believe he's getting so much attention worldwide. Ignore him and he will
go away.