[senectuskal at hotmail.com: Re: [plug] www.e3.com.au is up..]

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 24 20:46:02 WST 2004

heh.. thats pretty funny.. as I just moved FROM Kalgoorlie..

Tip: Barista 202 (next to "bra's and things" Makes THE best smoothies.. (the
expresso and banana one is the best)

Senectus

"Imagine a school with children that can read and write, but with teachers
who cannot, and you have a metaphor of the Information Age in which we
live."   - Peter Cochrane