[plug] AGM

darts darts at dialix.com.au
Sun Jan 25 21:18:31 WST 2004

Mark Gaynor wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>Perth Linux Users Group members please note that the AGM
>will be held on Tuesday February 10th 2004 at 1930Hrs. The
>venue at this time will be our usual second Tuesday meeting
>place, TAFE Central in Norhtbridge.
>
>You MUST be financial to vote at the meeting.
>
>Spread the word to any member that you know that may not
>watch this list.
>
>Regards
>
>Mark J Gaynor
because I have not being attending meetings.
Please advise what we're doing about advising members when their next
year's subs are due and how I can bring my membership up to date before
February 10 without attending any possible meeting scheduled between
then and now. Membership of PLUG is valuable to me - still struggling
with getting Debian set up - and enjoying the discussions generally
relating to Linux, although as a dial-up subscriber it's hard to keep up
with the volume of correspondence.

regards
Dave Dartnall