[plug] 64 bit machines

Michael quadfour at iinet.net.au
Mon Jan 26 10:36:26 WST 2004

Why exactly does Linux want to aim for the Market? The whole idea behind
OSS is freedom of software with all its Linuxy goodness. Bugger the
market. They can go and buy their inferior products. Once people realise
that the best things are free, perhaps Linux will be a little more
mainstream (it already is in a way).

Reagrds
Michael Collard

--