[plug] [OT] Mars lander Opportunity landed :-) Conspiracy Anyone?

Dion tenzero at iinet.net.au
Mon Jan 26 12:07:52 WST 2004

However today with many countries having their own radio telescopes and
the like it would be very difficult to atificiate a transmission from
Mars.  You could maybe mislead your own nation but not all of them.

But why bother, its mostly only us geeks who are inspired by such
efforts as moon / mars landings. Most of the everyday people I speak to
couldn't care less. -- Sadly

D.

--
"Never ascribe to malice that which may adequately be explained by incompetence." - Napoleon Bonaparte