[plug] Fwd: SCO Group

sscott at iinet.net.au sscott at iinet.net.au
Tue Jan 27 12:56:30 WST 2004

The ACCC finally replied to me.

I dont actually know what the 'complex issues' are, but based on this thinking
I am going to bill the ACCC for back rent on the building they are in that I
own. I dont actually have to prove ownership tho, so everything is fine.

Extending this concept further, I am going to stop in at Durty Nelly's after
work and tell the barman that I already own the shiraz cab that he is selling,
and he better grab the bottle and a glass and start pouring before I sue him.

In fact, having thought about it, go and rent 'Elmo in Grouchland' and look at
the similarities between Darl and Elmo's nemesis.... it's quite startling.