[plug] DOS and Sco on the radio

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Wed Jan 28 13:19:04 WST 2004

4109 is the current count for virus infected emails having gone through
my work's mail server in the last two days.

Out of those, only one isn't MyDoom.. and that single one was Swen.  We
had one computer get infected by it, which spewed a few out emails this
morning, but that got nabbed pretty quickly by our mail server (LAN
firewall redirects all port 25 requests through our local mail server).

/ Ben