[plug] [OT] domain name registration

senectus senectuskal at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 15:29:25 WST 2004

Its mostly because of one guy.. I forget his name.. but he pretty much held
sway over everything blah.au
I've heard that about a year ago he released his control to Melbourne IT I
don't think that's much of a step up.. I've delt with them before and they
were REALLY painful to deal with.. I seem to remember then getting involved
with scam snail mail saying "your domain name (that was registered with some
other company) will run out soon, you had better re register with us"

Devious but not illegal..