[plug] Debian mini-iso.sh script or boot-floppies .deb?

Denis Brown dsbrown at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Wed Jan 28 16:32:56 WST 2004

Many thanks for that, Matt!

I will have a look at it in more detail.   I'm pleased to see you say that
it was with "trial and error" because I feel rather confused, having looked
at so much documentation on the topic recently :-)   I can't help feel
there must be an Easier Way (tm).   I'll probably have to rebuild teh
helper system kernel to include loop support - don't think I have that in
there atm.

Cheers,
Denis