[plug] MyDoom virus/worm

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Thu Jan 29 10:45:10 WST 2004

Craig Ringer wrote:

| I'll move from Sendmail the day someone implements Milter or a similar
| interface for PostFix.

A similar interface exists for exim, along with exiscan with provides
something similar to Mimedefang, as well as Clamav integration and
Spamassassin integration.  I haven't got around to playing with it yet -
I'm currently using procmail to handle all my mail filtering, which
isn't elegant but it works - but it looks reasonable.  Exiscan is in the
Debian package exim4-daemon-heavy and has a web site at

	http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan-acl/

(Cue exim-vs-postfix flamewars here :-P)

Cameron.