[plug] Debian mini-iso.sh -- THANKS, Matt!

Denis Brown dsbrown at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Thu Jan 29 14:59:46 WST 2004

A sincere and public THANKS! to Matt Kemner for his recipe for creating
Debian mini CD with customised kernel.

While the process is a bit laborious, I can now understand what is going on
and this will be much less painful in the future :-)   Along the way I've
seen quite a bit of documentation on the topic of replacing kernels and
customisation in general.   Matt's point-by-point seemed to be more
complete than others' explanations and left less to assumption.   If you
have the inclination, Matt, I suggest your recipe would make a nice
LinMagAu article.

Cheers,
Denis