[plug] MyDoom virus/worm

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Thu Jan 29 18:43:34 WST 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 14:50, Ben Jensz wrote:

> "I've got this newsletter that I've done up in Publisher that I want to
> send out to 10 people... but it says its too big (60-70Mb)... can you
> change the email thing just this once so that I can send it... its
> really really important, I need to get it off by the end of the day..."

Ooh, Publisher. You have no idea how many times I've heard "... but
_everybody_ uses Publisher" as a reason for totally ignoring our
accepted formats list.

Sure, they do ... for making greeting cards.

If there was one feature I'd love to see in Windows above all else, it'd
be a built-in 'print to PDF' function that required no user installation
or setup.

Craig Ringer